Sunday, October 12, 2008

Why we're angry

I guess it's big news that a number of people are booing McCain when he refuses to give The Messiah a verbal beat down.

Why are we so angry?

1) We see ACORN flat out openly attempting to steal an election and no one seems to care.

2) We see a main stream media so in the pockets of the Obama campaign he must be walking around with an eternal erection.

3) We see our 401k's and mutual funds drop 30-50% as a result of democratic corruption and nary a word on the evening news.

4) And our alleged standard bearer and presidential candidate, doesn't have the balls to point all this out and beat his opponent over the head with it.

You're damn straight I'm pissed. And it isn't going away soon.

3 comments:

midas mulligan said...

Bob Barr '08

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking Barr now too. We need to send a message to the republicans: Stand up for conservatism or get out of the way. You will not get our vote. Judging by McCain I don't think they care if they lose elections. For the first time I'm beginning to wonder if McCain is really a plant to help the dems out. For the last 16 years he has been frothing at the mouth every primary season ripping it up against his ownh party. Now he's 3weeks from the election and he's laying down. For God's sake John, throw us a bone.

gordon gekko said...

Unfortunately, I already cast my vote.

I guess I'm on Rush's page, We're going to have to drag this guy across the line and deal with his issues rather than allow Obama to lose and deal with his.