Friday, November 21, 2008

Who am I?

Here's a site that analyzes your blog into a Myers Briggs personality type. (HT Greg Mankiw)

What does the analyzer say about taxmanblog....

INTP - The Thinkers

The logical and analytical type. They are especialy attuned to difficult creative and intellectual challenges and always look for something more complex to dig into. They are great at finding subtle connections between things and imagine far-reaching implications.

They enjoy working with complex things using a lot of concepts and imaginative models of reality. Since they are not very good at seeing and understanding the needs of other people, they might come across as arrogant, impatient and insensitive to people that need some time to understand what they are talking about.


I've had a lot of experience with Myers Briggs since my ex wife was a certified in the application.

The I (Introvert) is wrong, I'm a definite E (Extrovert) although it may be difficult to determine that from the blog.

I'm typically right between an N (Intuitive) and S (Sensory) on the second trait.

T (Thinking) is right on the numbers. No one would ever accuse me of being an F (Feeling).

Finally my the last characteristic is borderline J (Judging) v P (Perceiving). As I've gotten older, I probably would test out as a J.

It's kind of cute, try it on your own blog and let me know how it shakes out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They pretty much had me pegged, except for the last part. I don't race cars but I do run in races and I'm not a policeman or a fireman. I do, however, pay policemen and firemen.