Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Life in "Progress" City

As a college student and young professional, I was a flaming liberal.

But as I got older, I quit assuming that I knew everything (a fatal liberal flaw) and I started asking questions like why is it that all the things liberals run are dumps?

For instance, liberals run nearly every city in the US. Why are they plagued with homelessness, unemployment, and school systems where kids can't read?

Even worse, they run school systems like the Chicago Public Schools where learning to read is the least of your concerns.....

Avila was fatally shot in the Albany Park neighborhood. He is the 26th Chicago Public Schools student killed this year, tying the number of students killed all of last year.

What's so damn "progressive" about gunned down students?

More....

No comments: