Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ding dong

So how bad is global warming?

Bad enough that a certain senator can feel it when she's flying.....

"Climate change is very real," she confessed as she embraced cap and trade's massive tax increase on Michigan industry - at the same time claiming, against all the evidence, that it would not lead to an increase in manufacturing costs or energy prices. "Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

Like all those hurricanes that have hit the coast this year; half way through the hurricane season.

More......

By the way, I'm still waiting on that turd Eric from Plunderskunk to take me up on my challenge. I think he's showing his true lack of male anatomy.

No comments: