Friday, August 14, 2009

What's so "progressive" about poverty?


I've been doing this blog for nearly four years and I am still waiting for one progressive type to explain to me how it is that wherever democrats rule, poverty runs rampant.

Believe it or not, I could be persuaded in progressive policies if a liberal type could simply explain why there is so much poverty in areas they run.

After all, this graph was the reason I became a born again conservative. I simply looked at all the blue areas in this country and decided that they were all stinking dumps not worth living in.

In addition, I also concluded a long time ago that when Charles Barkley said " poor people have been voting for democrats for 50 years. And they are still poor" that he was 100 % correct and I didn't want to be poor anymore.

Look at the table to the right. You couldn't find a republican leader in one of those cities with infrared binoculars and a SEAL team.

So how is it that there is so much poverty in areas where liberals have total control?

Thanks to reader Fred for the graph.

No comments: