Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Be Careful of your Party Guests


Gordon's getting old. How do I know? When I used to have a party I thought it would be cool if a few professional football players showed up and hung with the guys.

I think partying is a little different today.

Here's how a Bengal shows up at your party today.

Thurman attended a house party in his hometown of Monticello, Georgia Saturday night. At around 3 a.m. on Sunday morning, he was grinding on another partygoer's girlfriend, which upset the partygoer in question. Said partygoer asked Thurman to stop, then returned his attention to a game of pool. The rest of the story, according to the email I received:


Big mistake. Thurman ran up to the guy, pushed him down, and kicked the shit out of his face knocking the guy out. He then left, and moments later came back with his entourage carrying guns. Some of the people there were able to calm him down, and get him to leave for good.


The moral to the story, end your party by 3 a.m. or a Bengal may show up, hit on your girlfriend and put a gun in your mouth.

I'm sure he was just being profiled by a Cincinnati Cop.





No comments: