Sunday, June 03, 2007

Be a light today


A long time ago, I decided that every time I had an interaction with someone, whether they are a bartender, my barber, my girlfriend, a buddy, that they would consider their lives better for that interaction.

It's a tough one to commit to and even harder to follow through with.

But think about it. Imagine every single person you interact with on a daily basis. Imagine what the world might look like if every person's life was positively impacted by having an interaction with you. It's mind boggling yet possible.

God has never called out to me via a burning bush to give me my mission in life. I only know that he calls me out to bring passion and energy to the party called life. What can you bring?

My favorite Bible verse is Luke 8:16 (quoting Jesus).


"No one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand so that those who come in can see the light....."


Are the people in your life seeing the light in you or are you hiding it from the world? Let's all get out in the world so that every one may see the light.

No comments: