Thursday, June 07, 2007

Giuliani

For the most part, I've ignored much of the presidential beauty contest (aka the primary season) because, frankly, it's just too damn early.

I've been a luke warm supporter of Giuliani's because he's the one of the few of these clowns that's actually run a government. I'm not wild about his abortion views but so what? In my mind there is almost nothing a president can do about abortion as long as the supreme court has carved out the issue for it's domain. However, Giuliani has been very vocal about the judges he would appoint (judges like Alito, Scalia and Roberts) and as far as I'm concerned that's all he can do.

I did not watch the debates this week but I heard the answer Giuliani had for Wolf Blitzer's question about a potential Scooter Libby pardon. He smacked it out of the park.

The guy is presidential.

By the way, I wonder if the dirt bags at CNN asked any of the Democratic candidates about whether they believe in creation or evolution.

No comments: