Thursday, June 28, 2007

How did RINOvich ever win an election?

I caught a lot of flak because I refused to vote for Mike Dewine in this past election cycle.

While I pledged a long time ago to never vote for a democrat again, I won't vote for a liberal republican just to keep a majority in a house of congress. Essentially, I will no longer vote for the lesser of two evils.

With that said, for those of you who criticized me for not voting for Dewine, how are you feeling about dear George Voinovich now? Would you give him your vote today? Have you heard this interview with Sean Hannity?

I hope Voinovich doesn't run for reelection which will allow the GOP to actually have a conservative run. However, George is a US senator now, which practically means he's royalty. We can't get rid of him without some kind of voodoo ritual at this point.

In my mind, even if a democrat wins the next senate election, the GOP will be better off. Think if it like putting maggots on a gangrenous wound, it's disgusting in the short term but at least you get to keep your limb.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have heard the interview on H & C. Georgie is an idiot. His "40 years in the business" means to me, that he should retire.
I think the people of Ohio should be embarrassed, no, angered that this person represents them.
If their was a call for impeachment, I would support it, regardless of who his replacement was.

After all, the replacement couldn't vote any more retarded.

And to think I voted for him.

Anonymous said...

We need someone to challenge him in the 2010 election cycle to be the GOP candidate. Problem with George and Mike last cycle, no one ever runs against them. Of the two however, I'd much rather have Mike than George. That is if I had to make a choice between the two.

I suspect, that Mike will run for Governor in 2010.