Monday, June 25, 2007

I don't get it


Over the weekend, police found Jessie Davis' body and charged her boyfriend with the killing.

This is what I don't get. This woman looks like an young attractive woman with options in her life. Why was she whoring around with this ding dong? Yes, he was a cop, but he apparently was married, had a child with yet a third woman, had disciplinary action as a result of a gun his drug dealing cousin was possessing and had yet another female friend who was willing to help him out in the murder.

I've had a few conversations with friends in the past couple of weeks and I continue to be amazed how many otherwise sensible, attractive and accomplished women allow some drug dealing, cheating, non working low life bum into their lives; often getting pregnant by said bum. Do people, especially women, have such low self esteem, that they are willing to sleep with a piece of crap of a human being just so they have a warm bed at night?

Yesterday, I was watching the Outside the Lines, and Bob Ley said that 57% of all college graduates were women. Where the hell are the men?

It occurs to me that since women started entering the workforce more and more men are willing to kick back their heals and say "go at it girl... and bring me a twelve pack when you come home tonight".

As I tell my girlfriend, the reason men act like pieces of crap is because women let them.

Maybe someone out there can educate me as to why more and more women keep hooking up with dirtbags.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have often wondered why women are attracted to the "outlaw" or bad boy image my self, not that I am a choir boy, just never got into the illegal guns, drugs, murdering cops, etc.