Friday, June 29, 2007

Pot Kettle Black Award

In a dramatic change of pace, this week's Pot, Kettle, Black award goes to a pack of pro business journalist; The 200 Wall Street Journal reporters that did not show up for work yesterday in protest of a Rupert Murdoch's potential takeover of the paper.

Let's see, your paper always espouses the free enterprise exchange of business and yet you are worried about what Rupert might do to the paper... isn't that free enterprise at it's best? How do you know that Rupert might not throw a few bucks in behind the paper to make even better than it is. I'm pretty sure he won't run this paper like he runs the NY Post.

I'm not sure if it's related, but when I arrived to work this morning low and behold... no WSJ. That's always a good way to get the masses to line up behind your cause.

PS I just got my paper. SO now I guess Murdoch can say. Hey I can get out a paper with 200 less reporters. COOL

No comments: