Thursday, June 28, 2007

Pour some Sugar on Me

Last night Gordon et al went to the Styx, Foreigner, Def Leopard concert last night and here are some general thoughts.

1) If the band plays less than 10 songs they should not be on the ticket. Foreigner played six songs.... that's one more than five.

2) You know you are in an older crowd when a woman takes her top off and men buy her beers to put it back on.

3) Those sexy barb wire tattoos are sexy when you have a young tight body. Here's what it looks like when you get old and flabby -.(-(.L-.C-.-.-.-.-. A guy in the crowd who knew morse code told me that it spelled out "Jenny Craig only 49.95 a month".

4) When the skies open up and it starts pooring, just remember, rain is WATER, the very liquid you shower with, it is not battery acid. You will not melt when it touches you. I never saw so many perfectly healthy men cowering in a bathroom afraid to get wet.

Quote of the evening from the guy behind me... "The last time I saw these guys I had all my hair and the drummer had all his arms."

No comments: