Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Who's next

Last night Gordon, et al, spent the evening at the KD Lang/Lyle Lovett concert. I'm not a huge Lyle Lovett fan but I have to say if you get a chance to see him with his "Large Band" you should check it out.

KD Lang was ok but her show had me doing flash backs to watching Lawrence Welk with my parents. She was really funny on stage. At least she can have some fun about her sexuality. Quote of the night from a 10 year old kid in front of us turned to his parents while KD was playing "Mom, is that Lyle Lovett?"

Finally a question prompted from last night. If you are a lesbian, you like women correct? If that's the case, why do most lesbians always seem to hook up with women that look like guys? I mean at least Ellen is feminine looking. I would think you'd want someone feminine not a female look a like of Johnny Depp

Anyway, off tonight to see Kansas and Asia in Mason; tomorrow, Head East and Heart in Blue Ash. Then? off to rehab.

No comments: