Sunday, January 20, 2008

Finding money

Politicians are now contemplating rebuilding the Brent Spence Bridge, the bridge that links I-75 - I-71 from Ohio to Kentucky.

Problem?

The politicians can't seem to find the 3 billion dollars it's going to take to build it out.

I realize I'm just a blogger but how is it that we have enough money in the highway trust fund to build every bridge in West Virginia named after Robert Byrd?

How is it that we have enough money in the fund to build bike trails across the US.

We pay 18.4 cents a gallon on federal fuel tax; another 28 cents a gallon in Ohio fuel tax. I know where you can find the money.

Right underneath your fat asses.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can hardly wait to see the creative new source of revenue (pronounced tax increase) that they come up with.