Friday, January 25, 2008

Pot Kettle Black Award


Straight from Drudge

Photo surfaces of smiling Clintons with Tony Rezko.

MORE...

Clinton injected the indicted developer's name this week in debate with Obama: 'I was fighting against those ideas when you were practicing law and representing your contributor, Rezko, in his slum landlord business in inner city Chicago.'

Clinton tells NBC 'TODAY' show on Friday: 'I probably have taken hundreds of thousands of pictures. I don't know the man. I wouldn't know him if he walked in the door.'

For Billary to accuse anyone of hanging around unsavory characters has enabled them to win a PKB award six previous times. I just find this one more amusing.

At least this time, the guy's not Chinese.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are in it for the money. Exactly what our Founding Fathers warned of...professional politcians.