Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'll keep this one for reference

I haven't gotten around to predict the election yet. It's too early and after I burnt up twenty bucks on Big Brown over the weekend, I think I'll wait.

But here's somebody ready to step out.
Obama is a conservative’s candidate in many ways; his sunny energy, non-victimological approach, having lifted himself up by his own bootstraps. I think the McCain camp could get very lonely as the election approaches. This has the potential to be a landslide election. I think it could rival Reagan’s 49-stste sweep in 1984. In the future, we will be speaking of ‘Obama Republicans’ in the way we now speak of ‘Reagan Democrats’.

I think there is a tremendous amount of dope smoking going on at Andrew Sullivan's site. He's the perfect case of why shouldn't pick your candidate based on who you'd rather date.

2 comments:

Ben said...

We may lose in 2008, but 49 states? I dont think so.

gordon gekko said...

Once again, I'll remind everyone of a little history. Name the last democrat to get 51% of the popular vote.

It wasn't our first black president before this black president. It wasn't Jimma Carter. It was LBJ in 1964.

It's why I think I'll watch Keith Uberliberal cry all night when the ass kicking begins in November.