Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Brown Shirts are coming

First the came after the guys making $1 mil a year and I said nothing. Then they came after the guys making $250,000/ a year and I said nothing. Then they came after me because I simply paid my taxes.....

From the other Limbaugh, Rush that is.....
You want to hear something disgusting? You want to hear something that will make you ashamed of your fellow citizens? New York Times today: "'Scorn Trails AIG Executives, Even in Their Driveways' -- The AIG executive who was nicknamed 'Jackpot Jimmy' by a New York tabloid walked up the driveway toward his bay-windowed house in Fairfield, Conn., on Thursday afternoon. 'How do I feel?' repeating the question he'd just been asked." The media's outside his house, asking him questions. "I feel horrible. This has been a complete invasion of privacy." Hey, Jimmy, who did you vote for? I wonder who James Haas voted for. I wonder who he gave money to. I don't know, I'm just asking.

Mr. Haas walked on, his pink shirt a burst of color on a slate-gray afternoon. The words came haltingly. 'You have to understand,' he said, 'there are kids involved, there have been death threats. ...' His voice trailed off. It looked as if he was fighting back tears. 'I didn't have anything to do with those credit problems,' said Mr. Haas, 47. 'I told Mr. Liddy' -- Edward M. Liddy, the chief executive of AIG, the insurance giant -- 'I would rescind my retention contract.' He ended the conversation with a request: 'Leave my neighbors alone.' Too late. Jean Wieson, who has lived down the block for 24 years, had stopped her car in front of Mr. Haas' house before he arrived home. She was angry about the millions of dollars in bonuses paid to its executives. 'It makes me absolutely sick,' she said. 'It's despicable. It's disgusting what these people have done. They should be forced to give every cent back.'" Ms. Wieson, a convenient dupe. Why can't she get mad at the real criminal waste and spending of her own elected officials who are spending her and her family into a debt that they will never see the end of.

More....

Here's the deal, apparently, it's such a sin in this country to be rich and paid well you are going to need to move. Then all these douchebags on the dole are going to say, "Where the hell is John Galt?"

No comments: