Wednesday, May 06, 2009

From the party of free speech

If you are the kind of person who gets so upset by a policy opinion of a beauty contest participant, you out that person's medical procedures, you are mentally ill.

I've heard the ruckus about Ms. California but I couldn't care one bit. Because she's about as credible on political issues as the waitress who served me chili today.

But for some on the left, Ms. California is the Anti-Christ (or the atheistic equivalent) for simply having an opinion on the subject of gay marriage. They're so outraged they're outing all of her medical procedures.

Here's a "progressive" who recognizes her right to privacy........

I just wonder how he'd feel if I outed a woman close to him for an abortion simply because she disagreed with me on tax policy?

I thought it was a woman's body to do with what she wants?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know what their beef is with Miss CA. They are trying to destroy this woman because she is not for same sex marraige. Do any of these libs realize that opposition to gay marraige is also the position of Obama and Hillary? Why are they not being taken out?