Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Excuse me while I clean up my mess

Have you ever been out with people and in the middle of a drink someone says something so funny you spit what you're drinking all over the place.

I had that experience this morning when I hit this link sent to me from leader Jeremy; presumably from the Onion..........

President Barack Obama says he's worried that spending too much money to help revive the economy could undermine a fragile U.S. recovery and throw the economy into a double-dip recession.

That's when the economy begins to recover briefly from a recession only to be dragged back under. Obama told Fox News in an interview Wednesday that his administration is weighing tax breaks that could encourage businesses to begin hiring again.


That's a good one Jeremy. Next time do you plan to plastic wrap my toilet?

No comments: