Saturday, November 21, 2009

Promises, Promises

From The One himself............
"You know, if - if I feel like I've made the very best decisions for the American people and three years from now I look at it and, you know, my poll numbers are in the tank and because we've gone through these wrenching changes, you know, politically, I'm in a tough spot, I'll - I'll feel all right about myself," Obama told CNN's Ed Henry.

"I said to myself very early on, even when I started running for office, I don't want to be making decisions based on getting re-elected, because I think the challenges that America faces right now are so significant," the president also said.

First, once again, Mr. Messiah made all about him. You could paraphrase this as "Look if the American people are too stupid to realize how wonderful I am for them, then I'm leaving the party".

Second, to Obama's credit he's not making decisions based on getting reelected, he's making decisions based on what Hugo Chavez would do and unlike Chavez, he won't get reelected via a military coup.

Third, what a whining little pussy (excuse the french). For Obama, when the going gets tough, he votes present (see Afghanistan).

Fourth, God we can only hope.

More....

No comments: