Tuesday, June 01, 2010

What does "full responsibility" mean?

If I have to hear another pol tell us they're taking full responsibility to some crisis I think I'll kick them in the balls.

What exactly does that mean to a politician?

We just heard The Big O tell us he's taking full responsibility for the giant oil slick in the gulf and then I get to read this.......

Struggling to convey command of the worsening Gulf of Mexico oil spill, the Obama administration is taking steps to distance itself from BP and is dispatching Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr. to the Gulf Coast to meet with federal and state prosecutors. The Holder trip could signal that the environmental calamity might become the subject of a criminal investigation.


I guess that means he's fully responsible except when he's not.

More....

No comments: