Thursday, November 01, 2007

Pot Kettle Black Award

It's been a while since I got to give out a PKB but Joe Biden just made it too attractive this week.

At the debate, Biden dissed Rudy's experience on foreign policy.

Senator Joe Biden, you dissing anyone's experience for anything is hilarious. Joe buddy, let me clue you in. You are a US senator. You are not qualified to put together my 6" BMT from Subway. The only thing you might qualify for is whoring, but even that might be an insult to whores.

By the way, I remember your incredible leadership qualities on the one thing you did run; the senate confirmation hearings on Justice Clarence Thomas. PT Barnum never put together a circus better than the one you presided over.

I think there's plenty of criticism one can level on Rudy. Just read a conservative blog or two. But for you Joe, I think you should just keep your criticisms to your fellow US senators.... they wouldn't have a clue what you're talking about.

No comments: