Tuesday, January 08, 2008

My apologies

So New Jersey issued an apology for slavery.

Man, I know I feel better.

But here are some apologies I'm still waiting for.....

I want

1) the Huffy Corporation to apologize for me racking my balls on their bicycle in 6th grade.
2) the Reds to apologize for trading Frank Robinson
3) my 7th grade Literature teacher to apologize for being hot.
4) the post office to apologize for their horrible service.
5) Italians to apologize for making pizza taste good.
6) the free masons, the trilateral commission, skull & bones and the jewish dominated media to apologize for ruling the world.
7) the moon to apologize for tides.
8) newspapers to apologize for getting that ink crap all over my hands.
9) Larry Craig to apologize for making me paranoid in public johns.

I'll be sure to add to my demands as they come to mind. Please add your own in the comment section. It's about time the people rose up and received the respect they deserve for all the injustices in the world.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You would figure that some lib has nothing better to do as an elected official than to try and lay a guilt trip on us with this "piece" of legislation. Hell, I thought Jersey was a free state.