Monday, February 04, 2008

Shared Prosperity

The Billary with an op-ed in the WSJ

Excerpt
My measure of economic success will never be a single, dry statistic. Rather, success means an economy that allows those at the bottom to work their way into the middle class, without pushing anyone out. It means leaving people better off when I finish than when I start. In short, success means an economy that shares its prosperity with all.
I've got an idea for The Billary. Let's start sharing that 20 mil, you guys took from that deal in Carjackistan.

I've got another idea. The Billary should have no problem sharing upwards of the $500 mil she's generated from campaign contributors to charity.

But why is it, that our elected leaders always makes sure that everyone has to share but themselves.

No comments: