Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Get off my license plates

For once, I'm in agreement with the pro baby killers.
Tim Kaine, the Virginia governor and President Barack Obama's hand-picked choice as the head of the Democratic National Committee, infuriated abortion-rights groups Monday by signing legislation that gives abortion foes a long-sought victory.

Kaine brushed off intense lobbying by abortion rights supporters in Richmond to sign a bill that allows Virginia motorists to advertise their anti-abortion views by sporting "Choose Life" specialty license plates.

I hate all these license plate and their messages. Why? because the state gets to pick who the winners and losers are for all the charities out there.

Here's an idea. If you are pro life, throw all the pro-life bumper stickers on your car the way those pro-abortion skanks load up their 1988 Nissan with their COEXIST stickers.

I went into the license bureau the other day to get tags and the clerk asked if I want to give $1.00 to feed the children or some crap like that. Of course, I said no. Why?

1) I don't like feeling pressured into giving to any charity. I'm sure everyone behind me thought I was a big time asshole because I wouldn't spare a buck for some starving kid on a Sally Struther's commercial.

2) Why this charity? There are millions of quality charities in the world but the state of Ohio chose this particular one? Why? When the state starts supporting my "Free Beer for Midgets" campaign, I'll start upgrading my plates.

3) I like to do crazy shit.... things that liberals would never dream of..... like actually writing a check to the charities I believe in. I don't need to feel good because I dropped a quarter in the Ronald McDonald House bucket or a buck in the state of Ohio BMV. I actually support charities.

4) License plates should be there for identifying a vehicle; nothing more. I can't wait to see a cop show where the detective asks "did you get a plate number?" "No, but the driver supports UCLA and Childhood Vaccinations."

So the next time you see an Acura RDX, with a plain license plate, blowing by you and cutting you off, you'll know it's me. Flip me off accordingly.

More.....

No comments: