I just finished my 10th consecutive 70+ hour work week.
So I really wasn't in the mood to get a visit this morning from a woman who's bitching at me because our office took too much child support out of her boyfriend's paycheck.
Keep in mind that this guy has four children with three different women that he's paying child support on.
Also keep in mind that this guy has two children with the woman he's currently shacking up with.
Also keep in mind that this woman is receiving child support from two different men.
Her question to me.
How's he's supposed to take care of his current family when he's paying child support on all these other kids?
I felt like telling her that her husband should buy himself a time machine and go back to junior high and follow my example
1) I worked my ass off putting in 5000 hours on the track and the streets of Lancaster running and in the weight room. I did that around working in my aunt's pizza shop and school work. I didn't have time or the energy to fertilize all the sweeties in my school.
2) As a result of busting my ass, I got a tuition and fees scholarship and got my degree.
3) When I graduated from college, instead of spreading my seed around the countryside, I was at home studying for the CPA exam.
4) After I passed the CPA, I started my own business. Again, I didn't have time rolling up on a bunch of skanks making trophies. I was too busy trying to figure out which credit card I could use to meet payroll.
5) So now it's April 4th of my fourteenth tax season. I've made a lot of money doing 600 plus tax returns so far this year. But a bunch of liberal douche bags are telling me that I'm greedy because I don't really feel all that motivated to support this clown's spawn.
And if you think that somehow ole Gordon was handed his success. I challenge you to drive down Washington Ave in Lancaster Ohio. Even better walk the street at night time.
That's where Gordon grew up. It's basically a couple of steps in front of Detroit.
But I'm not exceptional. I just did the following things above and I made it. Unlike the excrement who came into my office breeding like rabbits wondering where the money is going to come from to buy their cigarettes.
Once again, I challenge the liberal out there to tell me exactly how much I should pay to support this derelict's kids?
I know there are liberals who read this blog. I get way too many hits from college campuses to believe they're all closet conservatives.
So tell me punk...... how much is enough?