Thursday, June 10, 2010

Congratulations Blackhawks

The Chicago Blackhawks won their first Stanley Cup since 1961.

Frankly, I haven't been so interested in hockey since Dominick Hasek single handedly carried the Buffalo Sabre to the finals in 1999.

It helps that

1) The NHL actually had a season.
2) I now have a TV signal that gets most of the games.

If there were any Karmic justice in the world, William "Dollar Bill" Wirtz would be in heaven with a TV carrying 6008 channels but none carrying the finals because God thought it would have cheated the people who actually paid for tickets.


Chicago Blackhawks said...

Congrats to the chicago blackhawks on their stanley cup victory!I went to game 4 and boys were great !Thanks for the great tickets ! they made my day. Ticketsinventory and Blackhawks are #1.

Anonymous said...

I tried to get in but they told me to get the hell out.