Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Media Bias

I read this article about the NASA temperature blunders and I was all set to post on even more falsities of the global warming debate.

Instead, I was taken by this quote within the article.


But the revisions have been seized on by conservative Americans, including firebrand radio host Rush Limbaugh, as evidence that climate change science is unsound.


For those that do not believe in media bias you can read in within this quote.

The writer should have written something to the effect of


The revisions could result in additional debate as to actual temperature changes and the accuracy of climate data used in forecasting.

But I'm sure the liberal that wrote this piece, one Daniel Dale, would tell you something like "I'm a liberal but I believe my writing is totally objective".

No comments: