Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I bet Sheryl hasn't read this


I swore about 20 global warming posts ago, that I wasn't going to post on global warming again.

Unfortunately, it appears that the hysteria surrounding this issue is going to result in injurious public policy. And frankly, that's the mission of this blog, to inform the public of such lunacy.

Given this mass hysteria in an attempt to influence public policy, I think it is incumbent upon ole Gordon to pee on these fires where they exist.

Here's a post in which a former global warming advocate has changed his mind on the matter.

His thoughts which have always been my concern is the causation between CO2 increases to temperature increases. The writers thoughts... temperatures increases are the cause of CO2 increases.

By the way, it's day 21 of the Sheryl Crow Bio Diesel Caravan tour. Out of curiosity, have you ever wondered about how much closet space Sheryl needs for all her clothes and shoes... All of which are made by foreign sweatshops dumping serious CO2 in the atmosphere. I guess it's all OK because she buys carbon credits and 1 square per bathroom trip.

No comments: