Saturday, October 13, 2007

A mistake?

"I lost my wife due to my own action and I live with that every single day," Dieterle said. "I am sorry is the only thing somebody can say. It's no consolation, I know. Michelle was a good person. We had a good life. Mistakes were made."

So what exactly was Mr. Dieterle's mistake? Maybe he ran a red light that resulted in her death? Maybe he was drunk and accidentally shot her? Maybe he gave her to much medication?

No. Mr Dieterle's mistake was to accidentally scale a three story apartment building; inadvertently break into her apartment; forgetfully raping and killing his wife; and erroneously mutilate her genitals as she was bleeding to death.

The only mistake in this case is the fact that this guy doesn't have a fatal IV in his future.

No comments: