Monday, December 31, 2007

taxmanblog endorsements

Everyone's been waiting with baited breath for the taxmanblog endorsements for president.

Sorry to disappoint you but there will be no endorsements from this blog, at this time.

Unfortunately, all of the candidates with leadership qualities are liberals and what few conservatives are running have no leadership qualities.

Other notes....

I've had friends ask me why I haven't beat on Obama like I have Hillary or The Breck Girl. Well, if you've noticed, you haven't read any posts on the empty suits in my closet either and that's exactly the same feelings I have for Obama.

I'm really starting to dislike Mike Huckabee more and more each day. By January 15th, He'll rank right up there with the other bad smelling pols from the state.

For Mike and Mitt, I'm a practicing, hard core, Christian. But I don't care how close you are to God, I won't vote for you if that's all you can run on. Quit insulting my intelligence.

Rudy, I was in your camp for a while, but I just can't get over your unabashed love of liberalism. Look, I'm a recovering liberal but like most people I learned from my stupidity. Apparently, you haven't.

Johnny Mac. you were starting to grow on me. But your love of the media kissing your ass doesn't strike me as a leader. I can see you appointing Ruth Bader Ginsburg because you'll love to read the NY Times compliments the next morning.

Ronnie P. Love the libertarian thing but we are in a war and your response to said war make libertarians look as non serious as liberals.

For all you other bozos out there. Why are you running? I'm starting to think guys like Chris Dodd are running simply because they can line the pockets of some of their supporters.

Stealing a paraphrase from Dean Wormer; Hillary, liberal, corrupt, and nepotistic is no way to go through life.

I think I might have some warm fuzzies for John Edwards if that whole love child thing is true. It would prove to me he isn't gay.

No comments: