Friday, January 04, 2008

The Clinton Myth Exposed


I guess Billary's election wasn't so inevitable after all.

But then again, as I've said time and time again, there's always been these media myths on the popularity of our first black president and his/her wife/husband.

Remember, Slick never got above 49% of the popular vote. He more than likely never would have been president at all if Ross Perot had not run in 1992 and the GOP not put up someone with the charisma of a corpse in 1996.

And now we have his wife, with all the vitriol and none of the charm of his/her husband/wife. I'm sorry I keep forgetting who's the husband and/or wife in this relationship.

My prediction. Look for Hillary to take a pounding. Now that the public has seen that the emperor has no clothes, they're not going to be all fired up about those cankles.

No comments: